During the Wanelo Shopify App download process you will be prompted to add a payment account.
This payment account will allow you to receive direct deposits for all of your Wanelo orders 30 days after the orders are confirmed as shipped. This payment account can be changed from your Wanelo Settings.
- Sign into Wanelo with your store account.
- Click your avatar on the upper right and select Store Settings from the menu.
- Go to the Bank Account section and enter your business's US bank account information.
- Orders from Wanelo must be fulfilled with a tracking number in Shopify. Your orders will qualify for payment once they are order confirmed as shipped.
- Payment for shipped orders will be placed in your store’s ‘Reserve’ account for 30 days. After the 30 day period is over, payment for your orders will be automatically transferred to your bank account. For more information on this, please refer to our FAQ.