How do I find a missing package that shows it has been delivered?
We're sorry to hear that your package is missing!
The most common cause of a missing package is a mistake in the shipping address. The second most common cause is the package being delivered to a wrong address due to a shipping carrier mistake.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you did not receive it, please follow these steps:
If the package is still not located within a few days, please file a claim on USPS.com.
- Verify that you entered the correct shipping address when you placed your order
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery from the carrier
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- Ask family members, roommates or neighbors if they accepted the delivery
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail - some packages travel through multiple carriers
- Wait a few days - in some cases packages may say 'delivered' up to 2-3 days prior to arrival
As a reminder of Wanelo's policy, a tracking status deemed ‘delivered’ by the carrier will serve as proof of delivery for all orders. Wanelo is not responsible for lost or stolen claims once proof of delivery is confirmed.